Monday 13 December 2010

We may call this a prelude

Oh yes, I finally did it. I made my own blog on this very end of 2010. Well, you must ask, “Start blogging? 2010? Where have you been?!” The only answer would be I’m not good at writing. To me, the one that writes something frequently, whatever it is, means that they can communicate their thoughts well. Hail those writers!! Oh yes, wait, I just come out to the conclusion that there must be something wrong with my brain. Yeah, there must be. 

Speaking of writing, I should mention these three people who encourage me to go blogging with their writings, they are Ahmad Fajar, Amanda Puspita  Sari, and Anne Anggraeni Fathana, who I believe I will need their help.  Many people do something to themselves or others with their writing.  It seems that it's now my turn, oh at least by doing this I do something to myself.

I’m still learning how to write and would be honoured to hear any comments from anyone of you to get me better on this. Love,

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you did it, you did it!
    *inget kata2 lo setelah berhasil diving di Tanjung Benoa*
    :D

    Ah, saya jadi kangen ngurus Tumblr nih Lind, 3 minggu dia hampa.

    Baiklah, sampai jumpa di tulisan2 lo berikutnya.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. am not a good writer, am just wannabe.. LOL
    I need process, we do..
    I would like to say.. Welcome, dear..
    Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete