Saturday 14 May 2011

If I were a boy…


This writing is inspired by my own experience happening to me for the first time approximately three months ago, which I consider as a bad one. Anyway, I will emphasise on how things happen to us for the first time. So, the question is; do you remember how it feels doing or experiencing something for the first time? Well, it can be anything; the first day of primary school, the first time you started liking someone, the first time you got hospitalised, or even maybe the first time you skipped school. All I can tell is that those things you do for the first time must leave you memories. Then you will write those feelings on diary, blog, etc. and again they will teach us how to work out the next phase of life. Back in the days I was in middle school and being told by a friend of mine that there was a boy outside the classroom waiting for me to say something. I was a little girl knowing nothing at that time, there I came upon him asking what was the thing he wanted to say. All right, let us presume that it was maybe his very first time doing that and unluckily, yes, you are reading it correctly, he could hardly speak. This taught me that in some occasions, not the ones that happen accidentally, I need to prepare anything dealing with the first time. Or, maybe I just don’t know how it feels to be a boy…

1 comment: